Share Your Time and Talents!
Anyone can be part of the activities at First Lutheran! There are fellowship events, ways to help during worship, music and fine arts activities, teaching opportunities, administration positions, and so much more!
Some ways to share time and talent are:
- As a member of a First Lutheran Committee such as Worship or Evangelism.
- Serving food during Lenten Suppers, Sunday morning Fellowship time, Funerals and other events.
- Joining a choir or musical ensemble.
- Helping with maintenance and upkeep of the facility
- Serving as a lector, usher or greeter during worship.
FLC’s quilters, for example, provide full size quilts to Stoughton Hospital, Madison Area Lutheran Council, Lutheran World Relief, the Salvation Army Shelter, and more!
Without the generous time and talent of members, First Lutheran would not be able to maintain its many ministries!
To let us know what you’re interested in, please fill out the secure form below and click “submit.”
Please note: If you have already filled out a time and talent form, use this form to ADD to the activities you’d like to take part in. Also, please indicate of you would like to be removed from any activity list which you have previously indicated an interest.